Monday, April 2, 2012

DIY Lemonade stand

The first thing I did was put scrapbook paper using Modge Podge onto wood letters and sand down the sides with sandpaper.
I found this little chalkboard at A.C. Moore for $1.  I just added scrapbook paper to it to match and some stickers.

Then I found some cardboard flags from A.C.Moore for 50 cents, I just spraypainted them to match the Lemonade stand.  Spraypaint came from Walmart (color Watermelon).

Then I spray painted a pallet the same Watermelon color, where the line is drew is were I cut it, so it would be shorter for my kids.
Then I hot glued the letters onto a flat board that I got from A.C.Moore.  With  40% I think I got it for less then $3.

I added a board to the top of the pallet, then added 2 decking rails to the sides, and then nailed in the sign on top.  I also added the 2 side piece wich you use to hang closets with,  you can get them anywhere I got mine from Home Depot, 2 for $6.  I spray painted everything the same Watermelon color.

I added the flages and then put a pictures I painted on it to go with her B-day theme.

The little chalkboard.

Then I added tulle for the awning.
All finished.

You can do them in any color they look cute for B-day parties or just to play at home with.  Here is another one I made for Larkyn's Bee-day party.

No comments:

Post a Comment