Friday, March 30, 2012

Kadence's Candy Land 4th Birthday Party.


This was her outfit I made using fabric markers and puff paint.






















candy and ice cream buffet.



party favors for the party guest.






















The lifesize Candy Land Game.

















Center pieces for the tables.































Gumballs, I just glued them on with a hotglue gun.












Lollypop Tree.




















This was Kadence's Candy Land Birthday cake when she was 4 she is 6 now, so I am taking you way back. It was such a fun Birthday. I made a lifesize Candy Land Game. I drew each character and had a theme for each. The kids loved it. I had a Ice cream and candy buffet. I am pretty sure each child left with a sugar high. We had a candy walk ( played the same way as a cake walk). So far this has been my Fav. birthday party.
























































































































































































































































































3 comments: